Barn Rental Requirements
Rental amount is $1000.
Half of the rental amount ($500) is payable as a rental deposit upon booking the Barn and secures the date for the Event.
Second half of the rental amount ($500) is payable at least 7 business days prior to the Event.
A $500 damage deposit is payable at least 7 business days prior to the Event. The damage deposit will be returned in full if no damages or cleaning costs were incurred during the rental.
Special event liability insurance with limits not less than $2,000,000 for combined bodily injury and property damage per person covering the day(s) of the Event is required. Your insurance agent can provide a rider to your homeowner’s insurance policy at little to no cost for this requirement.
If required, any permits or licenses required for serving food and/or alcohol.
Signing the Barn Rental Agreement.
Barn Rental Includes
The use of the Barn and the designated grounds surrounding the Barn. This includes:
- Electrical utilities to the barn
- One portable bathroom usable by guests with disabilities
- One hand wash station
- 10 — 8 foot plastic tables
- 4 — 6 foot plastic tables
- 1 — 4 foot plastic table
- 5 — 6 foot wood picnic tables
- 2 — 10 foot wood tables
- 1 — 6 foot wood table
- 4 — Brute Rubbermaid plastic trash cans
- 120 — black plastic folding chairs
- 2 — white wood rocking chairs
- Red and white tablecloths for tables upon request
Items Available for Rent:
- 1 — portable charcoal grill (charcoal and starter fluid not included) — $75.00
- 2 — tents (white vinyl 10 feet X 20 feet) — $50.00 each. (Set up and take down available at $50.00 each)
- 4 — 120 quart capacity Ice coolers. (ice not included) — $15.00 each.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Events cancelled due to inclement weather will receive a full refund.
Events cancelled more than 30 days prior to the scheduled Event will receive a full refund.
Events cancelled less than 30 days prior to the scheduled Event will forfeit the rental deposit ($500) but all other rental payments and damage deposits will be refunded.